segunda-feira, 31 de agosto de 2015

Your Eyes

I can´t see any life in your eyes. They are empty as a deep hole... No soul... No hope... A blue ice cold...
You just live, almost without life-force inside you...
I hear little whispers calling from within... A suffering of ages condense in a body, delicate and fragile, as the leafs that fall by winter breeze.
A struggle to wake up each day and to wonder each night. The stars and the moon are your only guides in this cold sky.
Death, your beautiful goddess.
I don't know if you see your own beauty, your pale face reflected in this distorted lake.
I see it each time I get stuck by your gaze... Knowing that blood and flesh can gives us comfort, but even that will perish and rot, only dry bones left through time, so I can visit you again, each full moon, getting out of my grave to let you a windy kiss...

Sem comentários: